New-age technologies like computer vision, machine learning, artificial intelligence, IoT and drone-enabled photogrammetry have ushered in newer possibilities. Forward-looking companies have already started adopting these technologies to create newer and more efficient processes.
HUVIAiR in partnership with Construction World has organised a webinar on May 11, 2022 to share and learn and explore the use-cases and applications of AI and ML in the construction sector.
The event covered,
- A real-world demonstration of AI & ML in action – land surveying and remote project management
- Case studies – Application and AI/ML leading to cost savings, improved efficiency and time-to-market
- Panel discussion – Involving industry leaders (Real Estate & PMC) on their experience and outlook with AI/ML
- Q&A section – Audience questions and interaction with the Panelists
Watch the Highlights of the Webinar
The speakers included,
- Vikshut Mundkur, CEO – HUVIAiR
- Gupta Boda, Head – Digital & IT, Brigade
- Vishal Shah, Executive Director – Gleeds Consulting
- Kuldip Sindhu, Former VP-RESO, IBM India
The participants were provided with a complimentary access to the HUVIAiR CONSTRA platform for a limited period exploration.